The Rolex GMT-Master collection began in 1954 for the traveling international businessman. Originally intended for pilots, the design became popular and led several decades later to the introduction of the GMT-Master II collection, which offered the multi-time zone feature. As the collection rose in popularity, several designs became available, including this striking Rolex GMT-Master II Gold 116718 Green, which has a beautiful 18k gold bracelet with a stunning green dial to make you stand out from the crowd.
Bold, gold Arabic numerals on the ceramic rotatable bezel correspond with a fourth hand that circles the dial once every 24 hours, making it ideal for tracking a second time zone or for distinguishing between day and night hours. The dial features sleek white indices for 12-hour time and a convenient date window. The GMT-Master collection stands out from other Rolex options with its ability to show time in multiple time zones simultaneously. If you often travel for business or regularly video conference with your colleagues across the world, you can know what time it is for them with a quick glance at your wrist.
- Green Dial
- Index & Dot Hour Markers
- Black Cerachrom Insert Ceramic Bezel
- 24 Hour Engraved Numerals and Graduations on Bezel
- Date Feature
- Date Window Displayed at 3 O’Clock
- Cyclops Lens Over Date
- Instantaneous Date Setting Feature
- GMT Second Time Zone Feature
- Independent Rapid-Setting Hour Hand
- Stop-seconds Feature for Precise Time Setting
- 40mm = 1 1/2″ Case, 6.5″ Adjustable Bracelet
- Inlet Size: 20mm
- Bidirectional Rotating 24-hour Graduated Bezel
- Luminescent Hands & Hour Markers
- Screw Down Case Back
- Screw Down Crown with Triplock Triple Waterproofness System
- Folding Oysterlock Safety Clasp with Easylink 5mm Comfort Extension Link
- Price: buy now
*Each jewelryreluxe creation is unique. As a result, size, carat weight and stone qualities can vary slightly from one creation to another.