Synonymous with excellence and reliability, Rolex watches are designed for everyday wear, and depending on the model, perfectly suited for a wide range of sports and other activities. Built to last, these timepieces are characterized by their distinctive and timeless aesthetics. The Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is an ideal watch for criss-crossing the globe.
The GMT-Master was made for airborne adventure. Now the watch of choice for travellers, it connects people beyond time zones. Rolex is unveiling a novel, unexpected version of the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II. On this watch, the crown and crown guard are on the left side of the watch case. This required several technical adjustments in terms of the movement and the Superlative Chronometer certification, for which the protocol, as well as some of the final tests, had to be adapted. The date aperture and the Cyclops lens have also moved and appear at 9 o’clock.
- MODEL CASE：Oyster, 40 mm, Everose gold
- OYSTER ARCHITECTURE
- Monobloc middle case, screw-down case back and winding crown
- DIAMETER：40 mm
- MATERIAL：18 ct Everose gold
- BEZEL：Bidirectional rotatable 24-hour graduated bezel. Two-colour brown and black Cerachrom insert in ceramic, moulded numerals and graduations
- CRYSTAL：Scratch-resistant sapphire, Cyclops lens over the date
- Waterproof to 100 metres / 330 feet
- MOVEMENT“Perpetual, mechanical, self-winding, GMT function
- CALIBRE：3285, Manufacture Rolex
- BRACELET：Oyster, flat three-piece links
- BRACELET MATERIAL：18 ct Everose gold
- CLASP：Folding Oysterlock safety clasp with Easylink 5 mm comfort extension link
- Price: buy now
*Each jewelryreluxe creation is unique. As a result, size, carat weight and stone qualities can vary slightly from one creation to another.